Legal Practice Management Software for Attorneys
The title of this Post is the same as the title of the web-page that it supplements and supports. If you have a question about the “Outlook Macro”, please feel welcome and encouraged to ask it here in the blank Comment box. This blog post also exists to provide a place where users who attempt to install the “Outlook Macro” can provide feedback, in the form of a comment, to others of what their experience was during the installation process. If you attempted to install the “Outlook Macro” I hope that you will assist me and help others by sharing what your experience was like. All feedback is welcome including negative feedback, and feedback that is constructive is most welcome. Sharing your experience can make the next person’s experience less difficult, and help me improve the instructions. THANK YOU..!!
Use the copy and paste editing technique that you learned while applying the instructions in the “Outlook Macro” Installation Instructions to copy the numbered questions below to your clipboard. Then click inside the blank Comment text box and insert the contents of the clipboard into the blank Comment text box by pressing Ctrl-V. Respond to each question by placing the insertion cursor immediately after the colon ‘:’ (Put your mouse pointer there and left click it.) that follows each question. Press the ‘Enter’ key. This opens up a new line immediately after the question. Begin typing your answer on this new line. After you have answered the question, YES or NO in most cases, feel free to add whatever text you want to contribute about that experience. Open a new line after your answer to each question by pressing the ‘Enter’ key after your answer. Repeat this process for each question. Before you begin look at the SAMPLE COMMENT below to see an example of what to expect.
In your comment please respond to these questions to optimize the value of your contribution:
- Are you an attorney? (Yes/No):
- Did you attempt to install the “Outlook Macro”? (Yes/No):
- Were you successful at making the macro work for you? (Yes/No):
- How much time was required? (hhh:mm):
- Did you have to create a “Well Defined Directory Structure” from scratch? (Yes/No):
- Did you have to modify your existing “Well Defined Directory Structure” to accommodate this macro? (Yes/No):
- Which part of the instructions were the most difficult to implement?:
- Did you receive any assistance from me (Ted Palmer) or another information technology (IT) professional? (Yes/No):
- Do you recommend others install and use this macro? (Yes/No):
- General observations that you think would be most helpful: